So back to a carver unban.

dRaGGin_loW

Just stating if someone sleeps with AVO is allowed to mod a server then someone that talked to them should be allowed back on mumble at least.

Also apparently staff is trying to keep under wraps for some reason? Why are you guys trying to keep this swept under the rug?

yxPzmsk.jpg

Edited by dRaGGin_loW
  • Upvote 1

I strongly support this. A cycle I've seen over months of my time in nerd is the fucking stubborn-ness to unban certain members DESPITE all the reasons. It's always a solid no,  for no reason at all. This is going to turn into a barneygale unban repeat, just you watch. Players asking for the unban of a player who's served their time, admins/mods alike will simply shout down players with mutes and other retarded shit. I'm sorry if I appear to be aggravated, it's just that I don't want the players to be silenced yet a-fucking-gain. Unban Carver. Don't shout us all down, cunts. my lords who are so upheld. <3

Edited by EeHee2000
  • Upvote 1

Just listen to the damn admins.

Having a lot of this (undo old bans) sort of talk isn't itself damaging the community - but the combination of it never working, and the admins occasionally bad way of saying no, and the always bad reaction by some of the community, is.

• Upvote 4

The problem with the last thread is that it wasn't being presented maturely. It breaks down to petty grudges and name calling. Ranting and raving in general chat on the servers doesn't help either. We are not trying to keep this "swept under the rug", which is why it was only locked, not deleted. I'm going to take the same action as the last one:

- We have heard the request to revisit his ban

- This was a topic we were already discussing before the first post, but we will continue discussing it

- You're not helping your friend's case by spamming personal attacks in general chat

- We won't reach out to banned players to ask them to return, we can only consider unbanning someone who has filed a ban appeal

• Upvote 2

I take issue with you cherry picking just one of my remarks in order to frame this as some kind of ridiculous cover up.  The point is you launched into a personal attack against one of our staff which got you warning, quoting the rule ("Excessively negative comments or disruptive arguments/discussions in global chat are not tolerated.") and asking you to talk to the heads.  The comment that you chose to screen shot is in fact true in my opinion.  Not all of our players have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the ins and outs of the server, nor should they care.  They're here to play blocks.  

• Upvote 2