Chest Sorter Plugin for S and P

Malvagio87

I have used this on my server for a long time and believe the players of both S and C would enjoy its usefulness.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skychest-v1-5/

SkyChest is Bukkit plugin. With just a click of your left mouse button you can organize your chest! It was created out of the idea of convenience. I think that a nice organized chest is easier to deal with than a "non-organized" chest. When I was creating my server I was wondering what would be a good thing to have. It is a raiding server and those deal with chests full of loot. So I created a chest organizer!

Features
  • This plugin allows you to Left-Click on a chest that is unorganized and it will organize it for you!
    No commands needed, includes permissions!
  • Easy drag and drop method!
  • With only 1 permission it is very easy to control.
  • Does not affect server performance.
  • No Bugs!
  • Upvote 1

I have used this on my server for a long time and believe the players of both S and C would enjoy its usefulness.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skychest-v1-5/

SkyChest is Bukkit plugin. With just a click of your left mouse button you can organize your chest! It was created out of the idea of convenience. I think that a nice organized chest is easier to deal with than a "non-organized" chest. When I was creating my server I was wondering what would be a good thing to have. It is a raiding server and those deal with chests full of loot. So I created a chest organizer!

Features

• This plugin allows you to Left-Click on a chest that is unorganized and it will organize it for you!

No commands needed, includes permissions!

• Easy drag and drop method!
  • With only 1 permission it is very easy to control.
  • Does not affect server performance.
  • No Bugs!
I think that this would greatly help with all the chest sorting issues that everyone is having

We don't allow the client side mod Inventory Tweaks on S, so following that logic no. However on P it would be good, as not everyone can install client side mods.

The reason inventory tweaks isn't allowed is so that people can't have their potions auto-refill in their inventory during pvp.

• Upvote 3

The reason inventory tweaks isn't allowed is so that people can't have their potions auto-refill in their inventory during pvp.

That's not the only reason. It prevents chesting your whole inventory immediately too.

I'd like to have this plugin because it'd make chesting things a lot neater and simpler without having to sort through all of the chests manually, however I think it might be making things a bit too simplified. I know it wouldn't really be a big gameplay change but I think I'm more against that for this idea.

• Upvote 2