Survival - UHC

slide

I will be using SportBukkit which has custom modifications that specifically make it so any vanished people do not interfere with arrows or pearls. Vanished players will also not be tracked by mobs and will be able to view contents of chests, but not be able to make permanent changes.

So for this, it's going to be the top 15 players from the survival leaderboards? Also does the chaos going on (rip condos) effect the rankings and the players who get the invite? ALSO What happens if players cant be on during the time that it is scheduled/cant be on for the full 4 hours? With minecraft being a come and go kind of game, I could see players needing to leave early

So for this, it's going to be the top 15 players from the survival leaderboards? Also does the chaos going on (rip condos) effect the rankings and the players who get the invite?

Where did you hear it was based on the leaderboard?  Slide says in the OP that there'll be applications.

ALSO What happens if players cant be on during the time that it is scheduled/cant be on for the full 4 hours? With minecraft being a come and go kind of game, I could see players needing to leave early

I imagine that they wouldn't apply if they can't be online.

• Upvote 1

Where did you hear it was based on the leaderboard?  Slide says in the OP that there'll be applications.

I imagine that they wouldn't apply if they can't be online.

Sorry I talked to slide about it in game, and didn't see the apply part. However being accepted IS effected by the leaderboards, so my second question still stands about chaos effecting the leaderboard or not