Collecting Opinions on the "Ted Cult/Group"

kittypuppet

The "Ted Cult" on C  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the whole "Ted cult" on C

• I dislike/hate it
    • I feel indifferent/I don't care
    • I like/love it
  2. 2. Do you think Token has taken it too far?

• Yes - He's gone a bit too far
    • No - I don't think so

Just curious as to what people's opinions on this are.

It was funny for a second then I told him to be quiet and he listened to me. Who cares. 

Upon distributing them and demanding that people wear them, if they refused he would raise cain about it and harass them for not being a true ted. Its gotten to the point of serious harassment every time certain people join the server over a simple skin mod, but mods wont stop it because its "harmless" and "playful"

"Serious harassment" get a life man that is a ridiculous statement. After the shit that people say and do here Token asking people to wear a skin and your inability to deal socially with people with out having mods or admins step in is pathetic

If what you're saying is correct and unbiased, then this is quite ridiculous if it is driving away players. I've said this time and time again, we need a more even and consistent level of moderation

Moderators are not here to hold your hands and be big brother. For christs sake man put some perspective into what you write and don't just jump into every one of these threads hyperbolizing. No one is being driven away and we have an /ignore command. 

There's a difference with someone "agreeing" and someone being heavily pressured into agreeing.

Why is it always the same set of agitators on this forum? Did you ever ask him nicely to stop? Did you ever ask jchance or anyone who is playing often with a position of authority to nicely ask him to stop? I can wager the answer is no. Instead someone made a really dumb thread about it.

You people are NEVER nice to each other. 

It seems that there is some unneeded hostility between you two.

Wow I agree with gsand about something

This whole thread is a disaster.

• Upvote 8

Did you ever ask him nicely to stop? Did you ever ask jchance or anyone who is playing often with a position of authority to nicely ask him to stop? 

Yes, we've all asked him to stop, and then it turned to telling him to stop.

Yes, we've talked to the mods about it before, but no one's really done anything about it, except telling them to make a clanchat, which they won't stick to.

I don't know how many fucking times I have to say that. 

edit: Also the purpose of this thread was to collect opinions via a poll, but since jchance didn't want to lock the thread in risk of the poll being unavailable, I figured I may as well do it and deal with the consequences later. 

requesting lock due to possible vote manipulation in the poll.

Edited by kittypuppet