PvE Town on S Rev 28

Blockbuster

bit.ly/PTown_on_SRrev28_Signup

I would like to say we would stay peaceful but i am sure the players on S with nothing better to do will harass us and make us quit lowering there player base within a few weeks anyway, but still I am in the mood to start a Town on S when the rev starts hoping it can be a safe haven/ place for trading items for the S community.

If anyone else is interested please post here.

Town Name:

TBD

Town Residents:

Blockbuster

Edited by Blockbuster

I'll have a go, I'd like to update my understanding of how new players are treated.

edit: Obviously I'd be reading chat while I do something productive, not looking at how I'm treated. Which itself may be offputting to new people, it was last time.

Edited by tobylane

I would like to say we would stay peaceful but i am sure the players on S with nothing better to do will harass us and make us quit

Overall I think it's great that you'd want to build on S and partake in the revision and I hope you enjoy playing, but this is a terrible attitude to have. People PvP on S and they will look for your peaceful community, don't blame them for doing what the server is ultimately intended for. I support this and while I'm not gonna be peaceful(as in not pvp) on S the only advice I can give you is to build 1000+ blocks from spawn. Players don't tend to wander into the wild much on S.