[PMC] New Twitter Page?

CROCKODUCK

Howdy guys.  So being obvious, our old @redditpublic twitter page has outlived its username and usefulness.  After speaking with other mods and admins about possibly starting a totally new page.  I took the liberty of making @NerdServers (nerdnu was taken).  I'm sure obviously a head or a tech would want to have total control so I'm willing to turn over the temp email and the actual account if its needed?  The potential to use this to keep in touch with our players is something we should consider to every extent. 

You mean the name you display? There's no way to change your @redditpublic name is what I mean. And I'm mostly giving ideas to possibly use the page more actively is all scher

Read the link that Schererererer posted. You can change your @name. As far as your twitter profile name, you can change it with these instructions https://support.twitter.com/articles/127871-customizing-your-profile#

Read the link that Schererererer posted. You can change your @name. As far as your twitter profile name, you can change it with these instructions https://support.twitter.com/articles/127871-customizing-your-profile#

Apologies, guess I've been away from it for longer than I thought. Well then I would certainly go with sapphic on how do we best rebrand the page and use it to its most usefulness?

NerdNuGaming is good - best matches our new name. In the past we mostly used it for longer outage reports and announcements of server resets and major events. I'd like to do synchronizing between twitter, steam, and forum calendar for all "official" staff hosted gaming events (on servers and off). Aside from that, I don't use twitter enough to know for what else to best utilize it.

• Upvote 1

NerdNuGaming is good - best matches our new name. In the past we mostly used it for longer outage reports and announcements of server resets and major events. I'd like to do synchronizing between twitter, steam, and forum calendar for all "official" staff hosted gaming events (on servers and off). Aside from that, I don't use twitter enough to know for what else to best utilize it.

That is exactly what I too had in mind.  A way to go "oh hey by the way we have a small competition on P going for (x prize)" or just to sponsor certain events on the actual E server.  

• 1 month later...