More prominent upvoters list

tobylane

Could we experiment with some way of having the list of people who upvoted a comment displayed differently? Some other forum systems have a list below each post, there may be several other IPB plugin options.

This is for occasions where you upvote rather than reply +1 or restate a previous reply. I think I entirely avoid making +1 type comments, but often don't think to upvote. Or if I do upvote it's not noticed as much as when I post because I have a different view. It could be good to have someone's variety of public opinions more equally represented among themselves, regardless of how they expressed them.

This Vbulletin example is at the large and possibly excessive end of the scale of how this can be done. I was thinking more like the "Reputation given" box is automatically open, a little smaller and without the shadow.

I don't know what you mean by reddit comments, threaded? I think the single thread we have now is best, the only off-shoots being the upvoting system.

This Vbulletin example is at the large and possibly excessive end of the scale of how this can be done. I was thinking more like the "Reputation given" box is automatically open, a little smaller and without the shadow.

I don't know what you mean by reddit comments, threaded? I think the single thread we have now is best, the only off-shoots being the upvoting system.

That could get really clunky and space consuming really quickly. The site also looks like it's from the early 2000's.

• Upvote 2