Jump to content
Barlimore

Revision 22: Changelog

Recommended Posts

17th March:

  • Common and rare fossil finds have had their drop rates amended based on initial numbers. We will continue to review these over the next week or so, in the lead up to fossil trades being implemented at spawn.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24th March

  • To further improve on place functionality, Pez has added an additional modifier to the place command, so that you can search for a place by world.
    • Example: With the '/place SpawnPortal' existing in both the overworld and nether, we can now run '/place SpawnPortal Nether' to view the coordinates in a particular world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24th March

  • Admins will now be accepting mod requests for 'vine-growth' region flags to be applied, to prevent vines growing.
  • We just held a padmin meeting that wasn't entirely for Revision 22 planning (which has been the case a lot prior to the reset), here are our public meeting notes:
    • Spoiler

       

      • We have made plans to reset the moderator training area, in preparation for coordinating moderator training with the most recent mods.
      • We have prepared our staff meeting notes, ahead of the staff meeting tonight.
      • We noted a few suggestionbox submissions from Revision 21 that we promised to follow-up on, and will begin to reach out to the relevant parties to make happen.
      • We will be taking further steps to prepare the fossil trades at spawn, with the Archaeologists’ Guild.
      • We have decided to release Portal K, in our list for this weekend, with Portal G being released next weekend. We realise these letters only add to the confusion from our internal documentation, enjoy!
      • We have made plans to endeavour to release a new Archaeologists’ Guild event, for next weekend.
      • We will be tidying up our admin world, to better prepare for future events.
      • We plan to update our internal padmin documentation, which has become slightly dated.
      • We plan to update the head admins on a progress update shortly.
      • We will be following up on the release of the Revision 21 map download and cartograph.
      • We have engaged in testing on pve-dev, for custom nether mobs, as promised in the Revision 22 information post.
      • Following a query, we will be publishing a new region flag which can be requested.

       

       

Edited by Barlimore
Updated 'was' to 'wasn't'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30th March

  • The overworld and nether livemaps have been rendered early, due to your map hunting on the subreddit! Rendering was made possible by Pez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30th March

  • We've opened up a new topic for two weeks, to create a settlement directory. Submit your settlement within!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31st March

  • We just held a padmin meeting, here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed that the backlog of moderators requiring server specific training is being reduced, as more training and refreshers are completed. We have schedule for two more training sessions within the next few days, and have reached out to the latest moderator additions to set expectations for their training in future.
    • We confirmed the progress of various technical requests which we plan to publish a response / notice for soon, as more is completed.
    • We confirmed that the first batch of fossil trades have gone out, with more scheduled for next weekend.
    • We confirmed that the latest nether portal clue has gone out and been discovered, with the next scheduled for around next weekend too.
    • We confirmed progress for a new, slimey event which would tie into the Archaeologists’ Guild.
    • We relegated behind-the-scenes cleanup for admin projects and documentation.
    • We confirmed a recent progress update with the head admins.
    • We confirmed that the new custom mobs have since been released in the nether.
    • We confirmed plans to test a new feature on pve-dev, that would benefit all.
    • We confirmed the introduction of a new modreq’able region flag, for vine-growth deny.
    • We confirmed that the early revision survey has gone out at planned and that we have nearly received 50% of our total responses to the last survey we hosted, in less than 24 hours.
    • We confirmed that the nether and overworld had been rendered for the livemap, following the community effort to map the world.
    • We confirmed action to follow up on the daily updates for the Revision 22 cartograph.
    • We confirmed that we have started receiving submissions for the settlement directory, and will include all shared for the final publication in just shy of two weeks.

     

     

Edited by Barlimore
Fighting the forum formatting...
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8th April

  • We published the third portal clue, which has since been found.
  • The Lost Slime Golems event is now live. Details here.
  • New trades have been added to the villagers in spawn, at the Archaeologists' Guild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15th April

  • We just held a padmin meeting, here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed plans to train the latest two moderators soon, and will be following up with our initial messages to them to arrange a time.
    • We confirmed recent follow up with the tech admins for suggestionbox ideas we have actioned.
    • We are seeking to prioritise updating some of our internal documentation, from next weekend.
    • Following on from our last meeting, we confirmed that the revision 21 map and cartograph is now available.
    • We confirmed plans to complete plugin testing by mid-week.
    • We confirmed that the pve early revision survey has concluded, with 94 submissions, compared with 80 last time.
    • We will be dedicating this week to following up on the feedback, with actions and a survey summary response of those actions in a post.
    • We confirmed plans to release portal A this week, portal H next week and portal J the following week.
    • We confirmed plans to release the settlement directory within the next few days.
    • We have noted the efforts of many people who we have personally reached out to, in regards to limiting the use of hoppers to healthier volumes, in an effort to help server stability. We plan to reach out to admin teams to gather further details on the impact of hoppers, in preparation for fair guidelines which will be published and enforced.
    • We confirmed that some recent changes had been implemented by Pez for admin commands - where they had previously been broken or limited. Thank you!
    • We confirmed that the dedication of Ruthlesssss had paid off, as they had found all of the Slime Golems in the latest event, and claimed the slime spawner. Congratulations!
    • We confirmed a recent discussion regarding an issue with a plugin.
    • We discussed elytra in line with the survey feedback and have made plans to incorporate a detailed follow-up, in our survey summary response.
    • We confirmed plans for our next event, coming soon!

     

     

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20th April

  • The /signtext command has been added to all on P, allowing signs to be edited without the need for breaking them. This command has been made available due to Pez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24th April

  • We just held a padmin meeting, here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed that another moderator has been trained up, and that we have another two penciled in for training/retraining.
    • We confirmed that we had cleared up our admin world, to better organise our projects.
    • We confirmed plans to focus this week on updating a key area of our padmin documentation.
    • We confirmed that signtext had rolled out to all users across P.
    • We confirmed that we had closed, actioned and responded to the survey.
    • We confirmed that the prior portal clue had been released, with the portal found.
    • We confirmed that the settlement directory had been completed.
    • We established an intent to move the current hopper policy discussion along, with the head and tech admins to progress to a consistent and fair policy.
    • We confirmed that the poetry competition is live and that submissions are due to close on May 5th.
    • We have confirmed the status of increasing the size of our team.
    • We have started preparations for the upcoming, and existing portal clues.
    • We have confirmed plans to update the PvE Information Guide with the custom item, ore drops.
    • We have confirmed plans to also update the PvE Information Guide with a full list of all trades with the Archaeologists’ Guild.
    • We have established a plan for the next Archaeologists’ Guild event.
    • We established plans to prepare for the upcoming staff meeting.

     

     

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26th April

  • Based on feedback, we have made an additional elytra trade available at the spawn trades, detailed here.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×