Cartographs need updating

GMMan

I know there was a recent server change for the Wiki, so I understand that things are not working 100%. But could someone fix the Carto, since it hasn't been updated for 10 days? Also, the current C carto needs an expansion since anything beyond 2500 isn't showing up. And of course, please regenerate C rev 23's carto so the entire map is shown.

Just checked the new carto, it seems to be updating, but it also seems to be using code from a slightly older version of MC; anything quartz is not showing up at all or rendering with the wrong texture (in cases of quartz slabs and stairs, which have a valid data value but an invalid damage value for pre-1.5).

Just checked the new carto, it seems to be updating, but it also seems to be using code from a slightly older version of MC; anything quartz is not showing up at all or rendering with the wrong texture (in cases of quartz slabs and stairs, which have a valid data value but an invalid damage value for pre-1.5).

I asked totemo if he was going to update Minecraft Overviewer on the Nerd.Nu box, and he said it was one of the things to get done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just linking this as it's not already been, but GMMan opened up a ticket here for this to be handled on our NerdBugs page on GitHub as well, so the issue has been seen and recognised. Also figure it worth mentioning that from what i've seen in recent weeks, totemo is our only active tech admin, and his focus has been required elsewhere - on things like getting the new revision(s), updates to 1.6, and some of the other heavier tasks that require doing under way.