Where can I get the "removeframes" plugin?

GMMan

I'm trying to build NerdBukkit for hosting local C revs, and I noticed the server uses a plugin called removeframes. I haven't found it on the NerdNu GitHub account nor with a cursory search on Google. Just wondering where I can get the plugin.

If you're running an old rev locally, it wouldnt be neccassary to require that plugin. You really only need WorldGuard to disable fire spread.

Iirc, the plugin was made to fix some kind of flaw with item frames. My best bet is it isn't released because it is only built up from a couple lines of code.

Off topic: I don't see the point of having this plugin if item frames are already banned on C (Unless this plugin actually bans them). I am curious as to what the actual plugin does itself.

You don't even need Worldguard for firespread anymore, the /gamerule command implemented sometime in 1.4 made that vanilla (in addition to turning off mob spawning and items dropping, look it up on the Commands page on the wiki).  The only thing unstable about C maps in vanilla that /gamerule didn't fix is that ice still melts.

• Upvote 1

The plugin "removeframes" was a quick hack I put together when we were having invalid item frames crashing the C server, from memory it just clears all frame from loaded chunks and also stops them being placed.

I didn't bother keeping source and I doubt I uploaded it anywhere. That being said the plugin is no longer needed, why it is still running on Creative I have no idea.

• Upvote 1