I am a Forum Addict, AMA

Darkelmo

ello mate, I'lll try to ask some questions.

What is your favorite server?

Are you in a town like Argoth/Port Aperture, etc?

How often do you play minecraft?

Do you like to PvP?

Do you play any other games than minecraft?

My favorite server by far is s.nerd

I am not in a town currently, however last rev of Pve i made a nice little house in endor by a snowy cliff side.

I play minecraft about a few hours a week. I check these forums every day though, even at school during my free periods. (Hard to study in year 11 with access to nerd.nu)

I am very much a huge fan of pvp but lag and my obsession with retaining all of my diamonds makes me scared to armor up. 

I play all soughts of games. I am a true gamer. I play L4d2, killing floor, payday2, prince of persia (all of em except that shitty anime version), all the Assassins creed games, splintercell (all of em), rainbow 6 vegas 2, star wars the force unleashed, GTA 4, all the total wars, portal, l4d1, uncharted 1,2 and 3, infamous, batman arkham asylum and arkham city, just cause 2, sleeping dogs, red dead redemption, The Last of us,  Metro last light, Battle for Middle earth, BF3, spider man web of shadows, Tf2, Amnesia (I had a youtube channel where I played this but I never got any views so i quit), Sims 3, Transformers fall of cybertron, rising storm, Bioshock 1,2, and 3, Dead space 1,2 and 3, and about every COD,  tes skyrim and oblivion and daggerfall and thats all I have played in the last month. C: