Halloween

PvtSnowball

Hello all,

I was just brainstorming ideas with a friend and we thought it would be cool if for Halloween we could put what ever block on our head. We came up with the idea but niether I nor him now what would need to take place for that to happen. I was just posting this to see what you guys thought.

Thanks,

PvtSnowball971

• Upvote 2

Hello all,

I was just brainstorming ideas with a friend and we thought it would be cool if for Halloween we could put what ever block on our head. We came up with the idea but niether I nor him now what would need to take place for that to happen. I was just posting this to see what you guys thought.

Thanks,

PvtSnowball971

You're thinking of the /hat command which is only available to the admins I believe.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea, although I'd like to do some other things as well.  On C it's a non-brainer.  On P and S, we can't hand out free diamond block hats so I'd need to do a command to put the block in your hand on as a mask.  I think it can be done though.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea, although I'd like to do some other things as well.  On C it's a non-brainer.  On P and S, we can't hand out free diamond block hats so I'd need to do a command to put the block in your hand on as a mask.  I think it can be done though.

I mean for P and S why not allow any block not just diamond?

I mean for P and S why not allow any block not just diamond?

He also means anyblock, but the /hat command summons the desired block on to the players head (which can be removed), so we don't want people to be able to have diamond blocks via /hat. The code would have to be changed to take whatever block is in your hand and put it on your head (as to not make free items)

• Upvote 3

I'll be handing out pumpkins on the South side of spawn to wear on Halloween if anyone wants to wear one of those. I like the idea of any block though if it's plausible by the admins. There will also be another Halloween event that'll be happening on the South side of spawn but that's a secret. I did want to do a fireworks show but I don't think I'll have time to put one together, if anyone is interested I have a double chest of gunpowder I was planning to use part of for fireworks.