Bonus new vid! - tompreuss predicts the future

twilexis

I won't be here this weekend so I'm uploading early.

The video is processing on YouTube now and should be available within an hour.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Can someone please suggest a recording program that isn't fraps or bandicam that isn't a CPU hog and doesn't chew your frame rates to shreds?

Edited by twilexis

Yea, that's what I use, very reliable, never had it crash on me and has good quality (I'm the only one that managed to get usable video in a Hardcore series xD).
Only thing is that it can't hook into MC's fullscreen mode, but that's not much of a problem...just maximise and cut out the extra bars. Though, I've heard there's a plugin to fix that.

Edited by Pyr0mrcow

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or this is just how it works. I downloaded and am running OBS and it is working great. However I am doing tests in single player against large masses of mobs to see if it can handle it all for Whiteoaks upcoming dopple fight. When looking at the mobs, the more there is and the more that are moving the quality just gets worse and rose to were its incredibly grainy and just awful. Any suggestions on how to improve that?

Edit: Nevermind! It appears that my bitrate wasn't high enough, I increased it to 1500 and that seems to have fixed it.

Edited by SwitchViewz