I am a NEVA stop.... ask me anything.

nevastop

Since you obviously have an evil twin brother known as ALWAYSgoes, was there ever an awkward moment when you felt your parents didn't want you to open the attic? As in the fact that, they, might be hiding something, from you, so you wouldn't find out... I AM MAKING PERFECT SENSE AND DEMAND ANSWERS.

Have you ever solved a rubix cube?

yes, but only after watching a how to video.

Did you have any stuffed animals as a child?

plenty. i had a giant white bear that got burnt on the heater, poor thing.

Since you are an only child, was there ever that sense of awkward that only children tend to get more with conversations with their parents? As in the fact that you'd be the first, and last to do it, so only you would talk about it... That made no sense, never mind.

yeah pretty much, you know how it works. 

Have you ever flown a kite?

yep. as a adult, i suck at it. as a kid, it was actually pretty easy.

If our minecraft skins were to conceive children, what would they look like? include pictures

hmmm.... if i must.

j2YWqS2.png

• Upvote 1

Wow, you guys nevastop asking questions...

they keep asking, and i NEVA stop answering (unless i am busy doing something else, then i might politely break for the other task)

Have you ever solved the mystery of the Bumble Ball?

Cant say i have.

Did you stuff animals as a child?

Kinda, i had to stuff a hedgehog i sew together in middleschool in home economics.

Since you obviously have an evil twin brother known as ALWAYSgoes, was there ever an awkward moment when you felt your parents didn't want you to open the attic? As in the fact that, they, might be hiding something, from you, so you wouldn't find out... I AM MAKING PERFECT SENSE AND DEMAND ANSWERS.

ahh fun story. one day i was sitting at the computer in what i thought was a empty house, doing what a horny teenager does at the computer. i heard i strange thunk from the hallway, and i ALT F4'D the shit out of the keyboard. I went out into the stairwell only to see the attic door open. i went down to the garage to get a step ladder to look up into the attic. by the time i had got the ladder in place, the bathroom door opened. i got off the ladder, expecting my dad to come out, so he could get by. what emerged from the bathroom had surprised. Pale white skin. Fire read eyes. WHITE blond hair. it hissed at me, ran passed the ladder, and tripped down the stairs. while it was down, i graped the nearest thing i could fine to defend myself. the closet door was cracked, so i grabbed the first thing on the shelf.... Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach... it got up and stared to hobble up the stairs. it hissed at me one more time, and as it hissed, i filled his mouth with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach. he hissed in anger, and quickly squirmed up into the attic from where it came, and closed the door.... i slept with the light on that night, and the next morning, the most horrid smell emerged from the attic door in the stairwell.

and this folks, is how i killed my evil twin with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach.

• Upvote 1

Have you ever been as high as a kite (in every sense of the term)?

highest i have ever been was on painkillers after having my wisdom teeth pulled. it wasn't much, but its something.

If our Minecraft skins were to conceive reality, how famous would they be? include short story describing them

sadly, our minecraft skins wouldn't be very famous. mine would be a full time architect, who plays a crap ton of hockey in the off time. yours would be my coworker at the same architecture firm.

LCD, LED, Plasma?

LED. i like the deep contrast of plasma's, but the Screen-door effect that isent as present on LED/LCD screens turns me away from them (as well as running hot, and inefficiency). there are little for differences between lcd and led, other then the backlight source. clearly LED lights perform better then florescent light sources, and in a Display, that rule is no different.

IOS, Android, Winderzphern, or blackberry?

Android.

Do you think they will ever stop asking questions?

someday maybe.

If everyone on nerd.nu were related to you, how would the family tree stack up? 

Required family members:

Yourself, Nickeox, Magnyus, Eehee2000, Derpinator2000, Segadude, Gmman_bzflag, bardidly, Difficult1, Letsbfehr, dumbo52, marting11, Admanta, hailsaban, N00ble_6, ninja, Tacodude, Char. You may add more.

If everyone on Magnyus was Magnyus, how would the Magnyus stack up? 

Required Magnyus:

Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus. You may Magnyus more.

• Upvote 1

If everyone on nerd.nu were related to you, how would the family tree stack up? 

Required family members:

Yourself, Nickeox, Magnyus, Eehee2000, Derpinator2000, Segadude, Gmman_bzflag, bardidly, Difficult1, Letsbfehr, dumbo52, marting11, Admanta, hailsaban, N00ble_6, ninja, Tacodude, Char. You may add more.

i built this based on interactions on the server. its not perfect, but it will fullfill the request i think.

NfmWYsD.png

If everyone on Magnyus was Magnyus, how would the Magnyus stack up? 

Required Magnyus:

Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus, Magnyus. You may Magnyus more.

LgTeqC6.png

• Upvote 4