I am a NEVA stop.... ask me anything.

nevastop

DAD CAN WE GET ICE CREAM?

NOO!, we are behind schedule, so you would have to eat in the CAR, and you kids would SPILL, and everything would be sticky, and in a few days it will start to STINK! 

Isn't it SUCH A GREAT IDEA to just shut Survival down as it is? Come on, you can't disagree with that!

honestly, its a horrible idea, it would be better if we could come up with something different for game play type for survival. though, i myself am not a S player. what would we accomplish by getting rid of the server as a whole?

absolutely nothing. it would mean we have failed as a server to provide a platform that users actually want to play on.

• 1 year later...

Fine. Can I have $20?

Ill give you $20 when we get to six flags. should be enough to buy two drinks and a funnel cake.

There appears to be a stigma in all societies regarding mental illnesses, which has ramifications on public policies. For example, people who are homeless are overwhelmingly schizophrenic. Do you think that society is reluctant to deal with homelessness or mental illness?

Homelessness is not a simple topic. with mental illnesses involved, simple jobs and social programs should help them live a simi' normal life. I find society is reluctant to deal with mental illnesses simply because of stigmas involved. in some cases, addiction seems to be a major cause. in other situations *fake* panhandlers hurt those who actually need help. all in all, its not a simple area to try to deal with.

1 year has passed, where is NEVAstop?

NEVAstop is somewhere in the rather empty state South Dakota still.

• Upvote 1