Where has mumberthrax been?

brianherman

I'd also like to point out that we don't really have an active, working team of Head Admins at the moment, some word on that would also be nice. From what I see currently, the SAdmins are running a lot of the show with PvE and Creative managing themselves, but there's little/no HAdmin input apart from the occasional comment. 

Edited by EeHee2000

Well I will be back around more now.  Unfortunately, due recent health issues and a few hospital visits I have been out of the picture for a little bit.  However, I'm back in mostly working condition and should be around now. 

I apologize to the community for my lack of activity.

Well I will be back around more now.  Unfortunately, due recent health issues and a few hospital visits I have been out of the picture for a little bit.  However, I'm back in mostly working condition and should be around now. 

Real life should always come first in health situations. Hopefully you feel better :)

Ignoring the circlejerk that has started, real life has a tendency to pop up and create problems that cause for some long periods of time to not be able to play.  So I am sure mumber is still assisting in the admining of Survival but has just been absent from in game. 

I hope you get well soon Cyotie911!

Edited by coolgamerovr90