[PMC] /check-all

SkrapssparkS

/list-all was taken down due to lag ;)

But yeah this would be cool. I don't mind doing reqs on s or c but I don't normally play those servers so it's usually only when someone comes to p for an SOS.

Even something like /check c or /check s would be neat. Depending on which method is less buggy id love it.

It would be possible.  I would take a fairly fundamental change to ModReq though, but it could be done.

I've been toying with the idea of updating modreq to have clickable chat commands for claiming / viewing modreqs. If during this process we switched it to mysql and added a column for originating_server is there much else we need to consider?

This may well be one of my lazy sunday scotch and programming adventures, so I'm keen to work out the details ahead of time.

• Upvote 2

I've been toying with the idea of updating modreq to have clickable chat commands for claiming / viewing modreqs. If during this process we switched it to mysql and added a column for originating_server is there much else we need to consider?

This may well be one of my lazy sunday scotch and programming adventures, so I'm keen to work out the details ahead of time.

I was just thinking about trying to keep it still usable by other servers that don't have the multi server environments, etc.  I don't know if other people still use it, but it used to be used by others.

I was just thinking about trying to keep it still usable by other servers that don't have the multi server environments, etc.  I don't know if other people still use it, but it used to be used by others.

Judging from the traffic graphs we are not alone in using it. However that shouldn't stop us from making changes to better fit our community. The option of using mysql or sqlite ( config option ) would solve one of the major problems some people could take with us moving to mysql. The addition of a server column wouldn't require a meaningful change for single servers, they would simply not use whatever command flag we set to show all server requests.