Forum theme default is still the IPB default?

forty_two

I've noticed that the forums seem to be defaulting to the original IPB theme rather than the custom Reddit Public theme, which I thought would have been the default because it's more 'us'. Is this intentional/just me/something else? Kind of like the custom theme, so that's my preference.

If you look at the bottom of the forums there's an option to change the theme -  "Change Theme" - it's under the white background and near the orange RSS feed button (for me). You can change the theme there - it's individually set, so you can use the theme that looks more like the old forums or stay with the default IPB theme :p

If you look at the bottom of the forums there's an option to change the theme -  "Change Theme" - it's under the white background and near the orange RSS feed button (for me). You can change the theme there - it's individually set, so you can use the theme that looks more like the old forums or stay with the default IPB theme :p

That's not what he is asking, he's asking why the default theme, is still set to the IPB one, rather than the Nerd one.

Guest Former Staff

I would imagine one of the contributing factors is because the nerd theme still has a number of issues around the forum whereas the current default theme works fine in all areas of the website.

I threw the Classic theme together, and I did not go to every form and make sure it works. I imagine one of the tech admins could go into the settings and fix these issues. However this is not really a pressing issue, and it is just as easy to stay on the default theme.

Sorry I would offer my help but the trial period I had for an IP Board is over.

Edited by Weazol