Enabling TnT on PvE

jllmprrt

I was talking about it in another thread, and it seems like the main concern is that when the map is up for download, people would/will rig their builds to 'splode. If someone puts in the description of the reddit post "Warning: TnT is enabled. If you want to turn it off, go into the configuration files and disable it" or something like that, no one will have an excuse to not have done it.

• Upvote 1

A while back I suggested to padmins that they enable inert TNT (basically just a TNT block that doesn't explode) for decorative purposes. At the time it was suggested, the response i got was that they would be used to troll/harass people - I'm uncertain if this is still a concern. I'm aware that C enabled TNT placement at one point and had an issue where players had rigged the TNT to explode upon downloading and loading up the world, but the cadmins/mods dealt with that situation and all was well - so a similar strategy might be employed on P if it's a concern.

• Upvote 2

A while back I suggested to padmins that they enable inert TNT (basically just a TNT block that doesn't explode) for decorative purposes. At the time it was suggested, the response i got was that they would be used to troll/harass people - I'm uncertain if this is still a concern. I'm aware that C enabled TNT placement at one point and had an issue where players had rigged the TNT to explode upon downloading and loading up the world, but the cadmins/mods dealt with that situation and all was well - so a similar strategy might be employed on P if it's a concern.

Yeah it would be good as a block that dopplegangers drop now that we can craft the other ones

• 3 weeks later...