[PMC] Can "Grief" Modreqs be pushed to the top of /check

MasterCommaThe

I realize it is probably bad form to make a serious suggestion on April 1st, but here it is anyway.

Would it be possible to have any modreq that has the word "grief" in the text be automatically pushed to the top of the modreq queue? This ensures that thwarting greifers is given our top level of attention even if we have multiple pages of modreqs (which is very common at the beginning of a rev).

I can't speak for other servers, but I wouldn't want this on S. Grief isn't generally a high priority as it's usually minor and if there's anyone about actively griefing at the time it's usually spotted and brought to a staff member's attention so that it can get cleared up quickly. I don't think this change would be necessary.

If it were configurable, whether by techadmins per server or by admins in-game, to be any specific word, then I would have no issues with this.

Or heck, if the cadmins wanted it just for C, then it has no bearing at all on S or P necessarily. :]

The issue with this, as soon as people realize this is the thing they will start putting it into their requests just to make it go to the top.   What I could possibly do is make the /check command take a "search term" to look through the requests and that would filter out everything except those requests.

• Upvote 1

I can't speak for other servers, but I wouldn't want this on S. Grief isn't generally a high priority as it's usually minor and if there's anyone about actively griefing at the time it's usually spotted and brought to a staff member's attention so that it can get cleared up quickly. I don't think this change would be necessary.

"Flow" is probably more apt for S and P. But I'm not really for different sorting. Chronological works for me.

• Upvote 1