A quick question

SkrapssparkS

Although I could be wrong, I saw someone complaining about being 'harassed/stalked' by certain players because they were visiting their profile frequently? Not really sure why it'd be removed because of that or why someone visiting your profile would be an issue but hey, I guess people are overly sensitive.

EDIT: Unless of course this was just a coincidence and unrelated and there was some other issue.

I really don't know why this feature had to go away. If someone actually felt like they were being stalked, they could simply remove the "show recent visitors" on their profile - frankly that wouldn't do shit anyway, and nor would removing it from literally everyone's profile. Really confused, please explain. 

Apologies, I'll take the blame for this - this was a proposed change that ended up getting implemented without much discussion. Note that in your profile settings, under the "Comments and Visitors" section, there is a checkbox to "Show last 5 visitors on my profile".

This feature has been re-enabled - again, sorry for the confusion.

• Upvote 1