Silversunset01

Welcome to our two new Head Admins - cujobear and zomise!!

We'd like to announce two additions to the Head Admin team!

Cujobear has been a player on nerd since PvE Rev 14 (August 2014). She became a moderator in January 2016, and a PAdmin June 2016. She can often be found building in Lazuli Shores and thinking of new ways to torture players with her events.

Zomise has been a player on nerd since PvE Rev 12 (September 2013) , and a moderator since August 2014. Zomise likes long walks on the beach, building in Rose, and yelling at me when I forget the proper hashtags on my tweets.

As a sidenote, cujo will not be fully transitioning to the head team until PvE Rev 21 is settled as she still has some things she's working on. 

Please join Torteela and I in welcoming Cujobear and Zomise to the head admin team. 

24 minutes ago, Silversunset01 said:

Zomise has been a player on nerd since PvE Rev 12 (September 2013) , and a moderator since August 2014. Zomise likes long walks on the beach, building in Rose, and yelling at me when I forget the proper hashtags on my tweets.

why would someone yell at you for hash tagging incorrectly?

14 minutes ago, Abitcat said:

why would someone yell at you for hash tagging incorrectly?

Because i always forget them when i tweet event stuff ._. NOW SHE CAN DO IT mua ha ha ha ha ha ah aha