I dribble, AMA.

EeHee2000

• 3 months later...

Does the dribble attract dust?

Does it make threads harder to dust off?

Whilst the dribble does actually attract dust, I can create a small wave and use a tsunami effect to sweep it all away, so I'd say it makes it a bit easier to dust threads off. 

Wait a sec, I thought lever sustained all, begot all, and knows all. Where does dribble fit into the holy church of lever?

Have you wandered from the faith?

I apologize, but I must now baptize you in Dribble and with the knowledge that the Lever Church is a false Church that strays far from the teachings of Dribble.

I've kept this secret for 2014 years now, but I was actually Jesus. The Lever Church simply doesn't obey the Dribble Church and as such must be wiped away. 

The second coming is arriving, and with it a flood to be remembered throughout the ages. 

• 4 months later...

This might not be a good example (or even topic) but I'd like to you read this. https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/2c51dq/im_sick_of_autism_being_used_as_a_insult_on/ Be serious for this. I'll ask a non-serious set later, keep it in for then.

For people who don't know, NT in this context refers to neurotypical. 

In any case, isn't freedom just awareness of how you're enslaved?

This might not be a good example (or even topic) but I'd like to you read this. https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/2c51dq/im_sick_of_autism_being_used_as_a_insult_on/ Be serious for this. I'll ask a non-serious set later, keep it in for then.

I've got a brother with autism, I know about it as much as you do if not more - frankly, people who can't bear autism jokes are expecting too much love from the Internet. 

Edited by EeHee2000