Mag's Mumble Meetings (3M)

Magnyus

A weekly mumble meeting for the creative server.

User nickeox and I (with assistance from EeHee2000 and NEVAstop) have decided to host our own mumble meetings. Our primary focus is to provide C with a more in tune sense of community, and to gather as many opinions and ideas from our playerbase. It will also prove quite useful when presenting ideas and concerns during the official C meeting, and in turn, during the staff meeting.

With a small amount of discussion, we have decided to host our first meeting next Thursday, October 17th, at around 5 PM EST. (though this is subject to change) For those that cannot attend the first meeting, we will be having a sort of mini-meeting at a later time, possibly at around 1:15 AM EST, October 18th. If the time and day does not work for you, I request that you leave a comment stating what day would be ideal. We hope to be able to host the meeting at time that suits best for everyone.

For those that cannot necessarily attend on mumble, we will do our best to make sure that in-game players can participate as well. Simply type in /clanchat join 3M as we will be using that clanchat for anyone willing to voice their ideas/concerns.

This post is just a friendly heads up, and it would help greatly if the word is spread. It would be great if the first meeting has a large turnout! If you have any questions be sure to talk to me or nickeox. We hope to hear from you soon!

-Magnyus

Edited by Magnyus
  • Upvote 3

To keep things organized, and to give us a general idea of who is attending, Please reply below if you plan to attend, please include which of the two meetings you wish to attend. This does not mean that you are forbidden to join the meeting without replying to this post. Your reply here is exclusively for our tentative planning purposes. All are welcome to join and leave freely as you find necessary.

• Upvote 2

I remember we discussed building some kind of meetinghouse, if that happens will the location be posted here?  (or here?)

At this time Magnyus and I are deciding where we should host it (potentially even creating a community project of this for future meetings) If we do decide of an in-game location to host the meeting, we will inform you on all of our posts, as well as update the agenda to match.  As for right now, we are still unsure. however you are free to suggest some locations, we do love suggestions!

• Upvote 1

I can only Minecraft (and hence Mumble) on some weekdays, during the day (i.e. between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.), so this meeting is just outside the time I can be present at. Apparently I forgot that I am no longer in EST. I was present for about the first hour of the meeting.

Edited by GMMan
  • Upvote 1