Mewcifer

I am Mew! Ask me anything.

20 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2017 at 7:31 PM, Silversunset01 said:

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

a japanese maple? dunno, but those are pretty. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did you start playing Minecraft?

What is your favorite server?

What is your favorite game (not including Minecraft)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2017 at 5:36 PM, Abitcat said:

Why did you start playing Minecraft?

What is your favorite server?

What is your favorite game (not including Minecraft)?

I started playing Minecraft around 1.2.5? Maybe a month or two before then. 

My favorite server? Guess.

Probably CS:GO or Portal 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your favorite color?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Andrew4210 said:

What's your favorite color?

I really like the color mint.

 

48 minutes ago, Pit_2 said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

... yes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is dispossession of material objects necessary to achieve nirvana, or is that just a cop-out?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2017 at 1:11 AM, Electifried said:

Are you related to Mewtwo?

plz

 

On 3/23/2017 at 8:53 AM, Aypop said:

Is dispossession of material objects necessary to achieve nirvana, or is that just a cop-out?

... I typed a paragraph about analyzing this sentence, and then I read it over, and it made no sense. So I'll leave you this: achieve true nirvana buy pampering yourself with a hot bucket of KFC.

 

On 3/26/2017 at 4:24 PM, Aeternalis said:

Boxers or briefs?

If I were a boy, I'd be able to tell you. But alas, I am not. Check your fucking privilege, scum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2017 at 9:34 AM, Mewcifer said:

plz

 

... I typed a paragraph about analyzing this sentence, and then I read it over, and it made no sense. So I'll leave you this: achieve true nirvana buy pampering yourself with a hot bucket of KFC.

 

If I were a boy, I'd be able to tell you. But alas, I am not. Check your fucking privilege, scum.

fight me irl

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2017 at 4:03 PM, Aeternalis said:

fight me irl

ok

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean, what three items would you want to have?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Humidum said:

If you were stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean, what three items would you want to have?

My 9 TB of hentai, maybe some cats (???), and a helicopter to come rescue me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be and why?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Humidum said:

What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be and why?

My hentai sense. For both.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Humidum said:

How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?

I dunno. I guess a couple weeks? I guess just do what I'm told?? Weird questions, dude.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.