Opening feedback from the head admin log

d3north

Reminder that this is a changelog. A lengthy debate here may not be prudent as it will be deleted later.

The comments are hidden, rather than deleted, correct?

It'd be better if they were hidden, rather than deleted because Staff (at their own or by player request) would be able to refer back to them at a later date.

If the posts are hidden, I would say discussion here is fine, as long as we get actual responses and physical actions from the Head Admins.

• Upvote 7

This is how most bans are dealt with; mod or admin discretion. I'm not going to confide in someone else whenever I want to make a ban, so why should this be any different? If anything, these types of bans are put into greater consideration than other bans already.

My point is that normal ban judging is assisted by criteria and more importantly the rules themselves to fairly deem whether the 'offender' has actually done anything wrong, whereas with the new terms a Head could simply go 'I dislike that, have a weeklong ban' without a proper way of determining whether the player in question is innocent. 

• Upvote 2

to the point where even bystanders have expressed they have left the servers because of it.

I can tell you from experience that an equal, or possibly even higher number of people have left Nerd due to being unhappy with the Server/Head Admin teams.

Survival used to reach 200-250 players a night, where do you think all of those players have gone?

• Upvote 6

I can tell you from experience that an equal, or possibly even higher number of people have left Nerd due to being unhappy with the Server/Head Admin teams.

Survival used to reach 200-250 players a night, where do you think all of those players have gone?

I've known of 2, maybe 3 people who've left because of "trollish behavior" during the past 6 months.

I know of around 10 - 15 people (possibly more) who've straight up left/stopped attending frequently due to the way the staff handled things within the past 2 months.
I haven't been around very long (joined February, active since May), but I do know that many many people have expressed two things:

1 - Everything's gone to shit since JohnAdams fell ill
2 - JohnAdams would disapprove of the way things are being run 

I was told that admins are supposed to take up the same behavior as the previous ones, but that's not what I've seen from what's been expressed to me. If that's not a hint that something's wrong, I don't know what is. 

Note: This is not my personal opinion - This is merely what has been expressed to me in the past.

Edited by kittypuppet
  • Upvote 2

I heard a lot of complaints about JA, it wasn't some golden time before then (and I think that use of her disapproval is in very poor taste). I also firmly believe that words a new player can see in chat, within seconds of a join if they are unlucky, have a much bigger effect than them being around long enough to find out head admin actions. It doesn't have to offend them to see that it's not an environment they want to be a part of.

Edited by tobylane
  • Upvote 4

I heard a lot of complaints about JA, it wasn't some golden time before then (and I think that use of her disapproval is in very poor taste). I also firmly believe that words a new player can see in chat, within seconds of a join if they are unlucky, have a much bigger effect than them being around long enough to find out head admin actions. It doesn't have to offend them to see that it's not an environment they want to be a part of.

I was only saying what was expressed to me - don't take it as my personal opinion.

Personally, I feel like the second part of what you said depends on the age of the player. A kid would probably get upset and leave, while someone older is probably more likely to stick around depending on their personality. If they stay around long enough to find out that the head admins aren't doing things that would be deemed "correct" or "appropriate", they would probably leave and tell people not to join because of the way things are run. I've seen that happen, and it's prevented a group of people from joining to begin with.

I would also like to point out something:

From what I've seen, Nerd is concerned about gaining new players. What value are new players if you don't strive to keep them? If you're more concerned about gaining people than you are keeping them, then what point is there? The more you aim to keep people, the more those people are likely to bring in new players.

Edited by kittypuppet
  • Upvote 2

I know of around 10 - 15 people (possibly more) who've straight up left/stopped attending frequently due to the way the staff handled things within the past 2 months.

I haven't been around very long (joined February, active since May), but I do know that many many people have expressed two things:

I've literally watched hundreds, if not thousands of users login to S and be almost immediately greeted by some kind of negativity and leave within minutes. Not a single one of them got far enough in to even know about any admins. Also, lately (past few months or so) I've heard reports of regulars on C following new players around and harassing them until they leave.

This will probably be my last and only response to this thread, as most likely my views will be brushed aside as "biased" by those who wish to ignore complaints about them and only see fault in the admins.

• Upvote 1

I've literally watched hundreds, if not thousands of users login to S and be almost immediately greeted by some kind of negativity and leave within minutes. Not a single one of them got far enough in to even know about any admins. Also, lately (past few months or so) I've heard reports of regulars on C following new players around and harassing them until they leave.

This will probably be my last and only response to this thread, as most likely my views will be brushed aside as "biased" by those who wish to ignore complaints about them and only see fault in the admins.

You've literally watched thousands of users log into S and leave because of negativity? What do you mean by negativity? Most probably leave because it isn't fun to play on a server with 3 other people online.

• Upvote 3

You've literally watched thousands of users log into S and leave because of negativity? What do you mean by negativity? Most probably leave because it isn't fun to play on a server with 3 other people online.

Yes, literally. I have the console always open and monitor it all throughout the day, as well as whenever I'm in game. Negativity are things like (made up example) "RichardBaggins" joining and someone saying "Whale Cum Dick Bag" or something similar. It may be funny to their friends, but it immediately represents the server in a bad way IMO.

• Upvote 1

I think you might be exaggerating slightly there slide, but you're right that S isn't always a really positive, nor is it always welcoming to newcomers, however we cannot continue handing the majority of the blame for the servers failure on the players. The server isn't interesting and poorly handled. The players don't always make things easy but it's not their fault. I have been fairly active this revision and haven't seen a single new player ganged up on or driven away by the players. There's a few players who have been actively welcoming new players and accepting then into the community. You do have a point that we could be more welcoming, but that isn't why the server is dead.

• Upvote 3

I think you might be exaggerating slightly there slide, but you're right that S isn't always a really positive, nor is it always welcoming to newcomers, however we cannot continue handing the majority of the blame for the servers failure on the players. The server isn't interesting and poorly handled. The players don't always make things easy but it's not their fault. I have been fairly active this revision and haven't seen a single new player ganged up on or driven away by the players. There's a few players who have been actively welcoming new players and accepting then into the community. You do have a point that we could be more welcoming, but that isn't why the server is dead.

Why can't the players continue handling the blame? Why is it not the players fault that the players don't make thing easy? Why are you so sure that it isn't why the server is dead. Why would tackling this problem not be worth your time?

• Upvote 1

Maybe that is why it is so frustrating for me, because I am able to see so much more of the negativity than others since I have it essentially always on my monitor. I have not been playing much this rev, but I have been on the server for a bit and in my short time online, I have witnessed new players run off. I think both staff and players must accept blame. Staff *is* working to better the servers, but we can only at most do 50% of the changes needed. The other 50% needs to come from the players.

• Upvote 1

I've literally watched hundreds, if not thousands of users login to S and be almost immediately greeted by some kind of negativity and leave within minutes.

Are you sure the number is that high?

I honestly can't recall ever seeing something like you described happening. I think the worst I've seen is people killing new players and I certainly agree that should be avoided, it's a shame the Admin team decided to remove the PVP protection on new players, I think that would have been a quick and easy prevention method.

I must note I've not played much of this revision, so if this is something you've seen this revision, I can't comment.

• Upvote 5

Staff *is* working to better the servers, but we can only at most do 50% of the changes needed. The other 50% needs to come from the players.

Sorry for the double post, I missed this comment.

We've tried giving countless suggestions, groups of players have come together and written huge documents going into great depth about the server, we're still on the same path.

We've tried politely talking to the admins about a whole range of topics, we're still on the same path.

Some players have tried a slightly aggressive route, and still, we're still on the same path.

Could you please provide some pointers on what else you would like to see from players?

I would certainly appreciate your views on it, you're someone who is very involved in the direction the server is heading.

also #420

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 4

Why can't the players continue handling the blame? Why is it not the players fault that the players don't make thing easy? Why are you so sure that it isn't why the server is dead. Why would tackling this problem not be worth your time?

Because we have little to no power on these servers. We can welcome the players, but if the players aren't there to welcome, what are you suggesting we do? When did I ever say this wasn't worth my time? Please stop assuming things and jumping to conclusions. It is a problem, but it certainly shouldn't be the priority - there are far more pressing issues that have been listed out so many times and still haven't been solved.

Maybe that is why it is so frustrating for me, because I am able to see so much more of the negativity than others since I have it essentially always on my monitor. I have not been playing much this rev, but I have been on the server for a bit and in my short time online, I have witnessed new players run off. I think both staff and players must accept blame. Staff *is* working to better the servers, but we can only at most do 50% of the changes needed. The other 50% needs to come from the players.

Would you be able to message this to me a few examples of this negativity as I genuinely haven't seen any, I'm interested to see what you're talking about and then seeing how I could help solve this. For sure, this is a community server so everyone who plays here can affect it, however I believe it is more at fault with us (staff) for not creating an interesting server to play on. I don't understand how there can be any debate that the main feature that will bring in and keep players here is the server type and gameplay. We (the players) constantly hear that there is so much behind the scenes work going on to make the server better, but if we don't see anything and the server physically better you can't be surprised when we aren't happy. Even as a mod I haven't seen any sort of progress in planning threads both in public and private. Partially that's my fault, I had an idea for survival but due to a fairly large work load and a period of disruption I wasn't able to submit this idea clearly anywhere, however I have the barebones of the idea written down somewhere.

• Upvote 8

Sorry for the double post, I missed this comment.

We've tried giving countless suggestions, groups of players have come together and written huge documents going into great depth about the server, we're still on the same path.

We've tried politely talking to the admins about a whole range of topics, we're still on the same path.

Some players have tried a slightly aggressive route, and still, we're still on the same path.

Could you please provide some pointers on what else you would like to see from players?

I would certainly appreciate your views on it, you're someone who is very involved in the direction the server is heading.

The citadel based rev was a huge change for S and was no where near "on the same path". It also took an enormous amount of effort by sadmins and myself especially. I honestly don't understand how people can complain that we aren't trying. We are currently back to "classic survival" which, yes we all know is currently failing as a full featured and engaging server. However I would like to point out that if everyone that complained about low player counts actually played, we'd easily have 3x the numbers we currently have. Not to mention retaining new players is a "chicken and egg" problem, where we need numbers to keep new players, but we need new players to get numbers. A good solution to that is a strong advertising push however it won't work if we have some of our existing players constantly complaining about the changes. When the citadel rev launched, there were a number of players intentionally causing as much trouble as they could in order to ensure the revs failure. *edit: we are also working to straighten out our financials, however dealing with money takes time.

To also give a flip side argument. Staff have also tried politely talking to the aggressive players but to no avail. They continue to act aggressively. How can we possibly engage helpfully when met with people who are completely unwilling to engage in a respectful or even just a "non troll" manner? This current discussion is actually going very well, but we all know it just takes one person to post some gif/image macro and derail it.

Would you be able to message this to me a few examples of this negativity as I genuinely haven't seen any, I'm interested to see what you're talking about and then seeing how I could help solve this. For sure, this is a community server so everyone who plays here can affect it, however I believe it is more at fault with us (staff) for not creating an interesting server to play on. I don't understand how there can be any debate that the main feature that will bring in and keep players here is the server type and gameplay. We (the players) constantly hear that there is so much behind the scenes work going on to make the server better, but if we don't see anything and the server physically better you can't be surprised when we aren't happy. Even as a mod I haven't seen any sort of progress in planning threads both in public and private. Partially that's my fault, I had an idea for survival but due to a fairly large work load and a period of disruption I wasn't able to submit this idea clearly anywhere, however I have the barebones of the idea written down somewhere.

I will try, but searching the logs for specific instances will take a lot of time. To me and I feel a lot of people, the community is what should/did really make these servers worth it. We can have the best game play anywhere, but with a bad community, it means little as no one wants to play there. In regards to being public about changes. The new sadmin changelog should help with that. But we've also tried being very open about planning and changes and are usually met with hostility from one group or another. Pretty much no matter what direction we go in, we are going to upset someone and cause huge amounts of drama. How should we deal with that? It is VERY draining, both mentally and emotionally to be almost constantly bombarded with negativity from one direction or another.

• Upvote 3

"The citadel based rev was a huge change for S and was no where near "on the same path". It also took an enormous amount of effort by sadmins and myself especially."

Totally agree. As someone who really enjoyed that revision, it was awesome progress.

"I honestly don't understand how people can complain that we aren't trying."

This comes with the fact the Admins immediately moved back to standard Survival. Not to mention it was under the excuse "this is a temporary revision", yet months later, we're still on it and there are no public signs of revision 28 coming any time soon.

"However I would like to point out that if everyone that complained about low player counts actually played, we'd easily have 3x the numbers we currently have."

We cannot keep using this excuse.

People do not have to play a server they don't enjoy and they shouldn't be expected to, people clearly are not enjoying the current Survival.

You know as well as I do, if you create something people enjoy, players come running.

"Not to mention retaining new players is a "chicken and egg" problem, where we need numbers to keep new players, but we need new players to get numbers."

Again, if you create something people will enjoy, this will not be a problem.

"A good solution to that is a strong advertising push"

I have some bad news.

Most of the primary paid advertising sites no longer support projectwonderful ad spaces, they have turned to Google Ads, which is vastly more expensive.

The golden time for paid advertising has passed.

"it won't work if we have some of our existing players constantly complaining about the changes"

This is again answered by not doing the same failing revisions over and over again.

"When the citadel rev launched, there were a number of players intentionally causing as much trouble as they could in order to ensure the revs failure."

From my memory, I believe these were all of the CivCraft players, and as I understand, they were brought here by various members of Staff and had various Staff members in their clan?

"we are also working to straighten out our financials, however dealing with money takes time."

Honestly, this is one of the major problems with ALL of Nerd, not just dealing with money.

Everything takes so much time to happen.

We were told by Dumbo in the last general meeting that they were working on finances.. 2 months later... nothings changed.

EDIT: You'll have to excuse the poor formatting. Quoting on the forums is... not the best.

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 9

I will try, but searching the logs for specific instances will take a lot of time. To me and I feel a lot of people, the community is what should/did really make these servers worth it. We can have the best game play anywhere, but with a bad community, it means little as no one wants to play there. In regards to being public about changes. The new sadmin changelog should help with that. But we've also tried being very open about planning and changes and are usually met with hostility from one group or another. Pretty much no matter what direction we go in, we are going to upset someone and cause huge amounts of drama. How should we deal with that? It is VERY draining, both mentally and emotionally to be almost constantly bombarded with negativity from one direction or another.

That'd be great if you could, thanks. I totally agree that a good community can keep players around for a long while, the only reason I have stuck around here for so long is because I like the people I got to know here. When I've played on other servers it's only been for a couple of months, I've been here for coming up to 5 years now. I have to disagree with your second point, however. If we had the best game play then we would have a lot more than 3 players online. The community enhances the experience and we are able to offer that unique feature, however no one will come to play here in the first place with the boring, dead server that we're offering. I'm looking forward to seeing some productive changes listed in the changelog, I'm really glad that we've got those running now. Yes, you're going to make some people unhappy with some changes, but I'm certain that everyone will agree that any change is better than nothing. I was full of praise for everyone involved with the citadel revision and when we started communicating better between staff and players but since then there's not been anything to get excited about. I do think the negativity can go too far sometimes, but again you can't be surprised that we're not happy when the server we love is getting none of the attention that it needs. 

I can't stress this enough, if there is too much work in the role, get more people to help you with it. So many of us have been campaigning to get more admins added to the team for months and months now, everytime I ask about it I get the same response "We're working on it" or "Yes progress has been made" - where is that progress? what has actually happened? Four brings up a very good point above:

This is one of the main flaws not just on S but for the whole of nerd. We are incredibly inefficient with so many processes here that we're missing out on chances. Great players who could have been great admins have left because we were too slow to act. The best, cheapest adds no long exist and it's now far more expensive to get the same player joins as before because we were so slow with getting the information about finances together, or even discussing the topic of advertising.

• Upvote 6

We cannot keep using this excuse.

People do not have to play a server they don't enjoy and they shouldn't be expected to, people clearly are not enjoying the current Survival.

Why? Right now it seems like everyone is putting everything on the admins to do. Even if you don't necessarily LOVE the experience right now, you can still help in other ways. Get online and run some arenas or just be there to welcome new players. These things can help a great amount. Not to mention that these are the kinds of things that we look for in future staff but don't have anyone stepping up and doing.

You know as well as I do, if you create something people enjoy, players come running.

Again, if you create something people will enjoy, this will not be a problem.

Eventually, yes they will, but they won't stay without a strong community. The community is what keeps them around. Unless we want a server that just has tons of new people cycling in and out constantly leaving derp everywhere, but I don't think we do.

I have some bad news.

Most of the primary paid advertising sites no longer support projectwonderful ad spaces, they have turned to Google Ads, which is vastly more expensive.

The golden time for paid advertising has passed.

There are other ways to advertise without spending money. For instance cross posting to r/minecraft . This past PvE rev launch saw a HUGE uptick in new players because we were at the top of that subreddit at the time.

This is again answered by not doing the same failing revisions over and over again.

But that is exactly what the ones complaining about citadel wanted. So we either don't listen to them, or do the same thing again. Either way, SOME people are going to cause tons of drama over it, which essentially was my point. Ideally the community would help out more and attempt to "police" the amount of trolling that goes on, instead of leaving it all up the the staff, which inevitably makes us always look like the bad guys.

From my memory, I believe these were all of the CivCraft players, and as I understand, they were brought here by various members of Staff and had various Staff members in their clan?

The ones I'm thinking of are definitely older nerd players.

Honestly, this is one of the major problems with ALL of Nerd, not just dealing with money.

We were told by Dumbo in the last general meeting that they were working on finances.. 2 months later... nothings changed.

I agree things take too much time but I don't know how to get around that. If we act too fast, people complain that there isn't enough community input. Not to mention if what we do isn't exactly what everyone wants it will again cause drama. So this forces us to take our time and *try* to reduce the amount of upset people. But attempting to analyze it all and come up with the best possible scenario is very often impossible to do.

Yes, you're going to make some people unhappy with some changes, but I'm certain that everyone will agree that any change is better than nothing.

The problem is competing unhappiness. Who is it ok to make unhappy? From the start of citadel rev, there were definitely some people complaining and saying no changes would have been better.

I do think the negativity can go too far sometimes, but again you can't be surprised that we're not happy when the server we love is getting none of the attention that it needs.

Being unhappy does not give one the right to be aggressive and cause drama. This is (as far as myself and some other staff are concerned) the thing WE are most unhappy about with the servers. Even me saying that, many times this thread, it is just being glossed over seemingly because others believe the admins are the bigger problem. I've already compromised and stated that yes, the staff team should take some of the blame and we understand that and will work to do better. But no one is admitting that the player attitude needs to change at all, or accept ANY of that blame. There HAS to be a middle ground.

I can't stress this enough, if there is too much work in the role, get more people to help you with it. So many of us have been campaigning to get more admins added to the team for months and months now, everytime I ask about it I get the same response "We're working on it" or "Yes progress has been made" - where is that progress? what has actually happened?

This is one of the main flaws not just on S but for the whole of nerd. We are incredibly inefficient with so many processes here that we're missing out on chances. Great players who could have been great admins have left because we were too slow to act.

I don't think it is necessarily too much work. It is just impossible to both have engaging dialog with long drawn out threads discussing things AND have things done immediately and efficiently.

• Upvote 6

"Why? Right now it seems like everyone is putting everything on the admins to do. Even if you don't necessarily LOVE the experience right now, you can still help in other ways. Get online and run some arenas or just be there to welcome new players. These things can help a great amount."

It isn't the players responsibility to get the server up and running, however many have already gone out of the way to do what they can but haven't seen any benefit from it.

People won't play something they don't enjoy, there are thousands of other servers out there they can play on instead.

Get a solid server going, and the players will come running back. Believe me, I'd be first in line to play a Survival Revision that I'd enjoy.

"Eventually, yes they will, but they won't stay without a strong community. The community is what keeps them around."

It's a step by step process.

We fix Survival to be something people enjoy, the old community returns, then you appeal to new players.

"There are other ways to advertise without spending money. For instance cross posting to r/minecraft"

Sweet.

Let's fix Survival and start using them! :D

Could the P/C Admins identify the methods of advertising we currently using for their respective servers?

"So we either don't listen to them, or do the same thing again."

There are infinite formulas apart from CivCraft and standard Survival we can try. Yes, we understand it takes time, so just show us that you are working on it, and make sure you keep to it.

You can't please everyone. It's very easy to see that the current formula does not work, we need to drop it.

The easiest thing for Nerd to judge by would simply be player numbers. We can see from this image (Thanks schererererer) that the Civ rev had very good player numbers compared to the revisions before it. This revision however, has had very disappointing numbers from the get go.

"The ones I'm thinking of are definitely older nerd players."

Ah, okay. I don't remember the revision well enough to comment on that.

However, using the image I linked, I think it's very clear those attempts did not work.

"I agree things take too much time but I don't know how to get around that. If we act too fast, people complain that there isn't enough community input."

There is a middle point between doing things too quickly and doing things super slow.

The Head Admins are in a constant meeting in their IRC channel, I don't understand how there is such a delay with things.

An example of this would be a few months ago, various players requested to the Head Admins that new S Admins were appointed in addition to the current selection and they were told that the process was already in progress. However, months later, there have been no new additions to the team, despite being told that good progress was being made every time they were asked.

"Not to mention if what we do isn't exactly what everyone wants it will again cause drama."

Nerd is such a large community that some people will always be unhappy. As long as they are listened to and their opinions noted, drama shouldn't be a problem.

"So this forces us to take our time and *try* to reduce the amount of upset people."

However, while doing this, you upset another load of people because it takes so long.

A good example of that would be the general meetings.

I apologise for having to use underline in my post, I know it looks awful, I needed to have a way to make my questions noticeable :P

• Upvote 7

It isn't the players responsibility to get the server up and running, however many have already gone out of the way to do what they can but haven't seen any benefit from it.

The staff are players too, so it IS the players responsibility. Everyone has to take up some roll, you can't just sit back and complain and expect everything to magically get better.

I could respond to each of your points in kind, but I have a feeling you would then respond to all my points as well and this could go on forever. So essentially my points are these:

1. Want the server to get more people? Start helping out, NOW. Do something that is positive. Go play, help newbs, fight trolling! I don't care if you have in the past and are tired. If you won't help the servers then the servers simply can't get better.
  2. Want staff to be more open? Stop taking everything we say as immediately negative (like the start of this thread). Stop attacking us for everything. Stop trolling us. If we ask you to stop doing something, we aren't doing it for the fun of it, we see it as detrimental in some way. (This point is directly related to a few of the people responding to this thread and their signature.... if you are trying to upset staff, you are trolling and we are tired of it....so very tired lol We do like to have fun, just not at other peoples expenses)
  3. Want to know more about whats going on? Ask us directly! You are more likely to get a response with a direct query. This will probably be how it is until we can publicly post something and not receive enormous amounts of negativity.
  4. Want to be taken seriously? Act respectful towards others, present your arguments in an objective way. Posting negativity filled rants and using super large fonts that are bolded and red or other colors hurts your message by hiding it.

(We here does not necessarily mean all staff as I can not speak for anyone but myself. Also this is not directed at any one person, just take a minute to reflect on it pls.)

S28 is being planned actively right now. We have heard the opinions of everyone and obviously will try to take that into account. I can't really give any more information right this minute.

• Upvote 3

1. Want the server to get more people? Start helping out, NOW. Do something that is positive. Go play, help newbs, fight trolling! I don't care if you have in the past and are tired. If you won't help the servers then the servers simply can't get better.
  2. Want staff to be more open? Stop taking everything we say as immediately negative (like the start of this thread). Stop attacking us for everything. Stop trolling us. If we ask you to stop doing something, we aren't doing it for the fun of it, we see it as detrimental in some way. (This point is directly related to a few of the people responding to this thread and their signature.... if you are trying to upset staff, you are trolling and we are tired of it....so very tired lol We do like to have fun, just not at other peoples expenses)
  3. Want to know more about whats going on? Ask us directly! You are more likely to get a response with a direct query. This will probably be how it is until we can publicly post something and not receive enormous amounts of negativity.
  4. Want to be taken seriously? Act respectful towards others, present your arguments in an objective way. Posting negativity filled rants and using super large fonts that are bolded and red or other colors hurts your message by hiding it.

1. Lets set up a public github project github.com/nerdnu/survivalplanning or pveplanning or creativeplanning where people can upload plugin suggestions and working configs, so everyone can contribute in fine tuning the plugins. It'll reduce tech work greatly and it'll show who are the talkers and who are the do-ers.
  2. Make a forum where mechanics criticisms and bugs are discussed, once a middle ground or resolution is found, implement the feature and close the thread.
  3. A lot of servers have a weekly update of sorts, lets do that too, doesn't need to be formal.
  4. Address concerns and criticisms directly and objectively instead of immediately disregarding them based on who said them.
Edited by gsand
  • Upvote 2

Could the P/C Admins identify the methods of advertising we currently using for their respective servers? (quote from Four_Down's post)

Please do not refrain from addressing the advertising portion of this discussion. This is really important, and is worth addressing in my mind.

• Upvote 3