Jump to content
Zomise

Head Admin Meeting Notes

Recommended Posts

Head Admin Meeting Notes 2017-11-05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nov 17, 2017 Head Meeting Notes

Note: Zomise wasn't present due to time zone issues, a full transcript of notes will be sent to her for review.

  • New Mod Candidates
    • 1 open vote has been closed, candidate will be contacted to discuss
    • 2 open votes close on sunday, Heads to discuss pending results
  • Discussion on future lobby details, information to be compiled and sent to techs
  • Staff activity evaluation is due on December 2nd.
  • [Redacted staffing discussions]
  • Fundraiser brainstorming and discussion. Decision to begin planning asap.
  • [Redacted policy discussion] - need to follow up with zomise before making a final decision. Public posts will be made at that time.
  • [Redacted discussion regarding upcoming events]
  • Discussed various projects requiring tech-admin input and time. Will follow up with individuals involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dec 2, 2017 Head Meeting Notes

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 30, 2017 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates
    • No open votes at this time
    • Four open candidates set to close this weekend, will move to vote Monday
  • The December staff cleanup has been completed. Users with permissions being updated have been notified via forum PM.
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on various events for the future
  • [Redacted] discussions regarding a project requiring tech admin time, Torteela will be following up with the appropriate admins.
  • The newest suggestion box item on the lobby has been responded to in this post
  • Discussion regarding the new /vote plugin live on the lobby. We will be soliciting feedback from staff during our next staff meeting, as well as reaching out to players for input.
  • Discussions regarding the minigames server, a new map has been released and posted in the minigames changelog
  • [Redacted] Discussions regarding PvE and Creative servers
  • Applyformod - One new application submitted, posted for staff to review
  • A poll has been sent to staff to help schedule future staff meetings in an effort to make it available to all staff. January meeting TBD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 14, 2018 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates - Four candidates out for vote, set to close the 20th
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on various events for the future
  • [Redacted] discussions regarding a project requiring tech admin time, Torteela and Silver will be following up with the appropriate admins.
  • The newest suggestion box item on the lobby has been responded to in this post, no current suggestions to post.
  • [Redacted] Discussions regarding PvE and Creative servers
  • Applyformod - No new applications
  • Discussion regarding the next fundraiser. Heads will come back with what they'd like to see to the next head meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 28, 2018 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates
    • Four candidates votes have closed. Two have accepted and two are being discussed by admins.
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on various events for the future
  • [Redacted] discussions regarding a project requiring tech admin time, Cujo and Silver will be following up with the appropriate admins.
  • The newest suggestion box item on the lobby has been responded to in this post
  • Applyformod - One new application has been posted for staff to review
  • Discussions regarding PvE and Creative servers, and various support requests we have received from server admins.
  • Discussion regarding the next fundraiser. Plans have been tentatively made, with heads to finalize a plan by the next head meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 3, 2018 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates
    • three candidates to be reached out to
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on various events for the future.
  • The newest suggestion box item on the lobby has been responded to in this post
  • Discussion regarding the next fundraiser. Plans will be distributed to staff for review and then prep will begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

March 11, 2018 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates
    • one candidate to be put to vote this weekend.
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on two events planned for the near(ish) future.
  • Discussion regarding assisting padmins leading up to and during rev launch as needed
  • Discussion regarding the next fundraiser.
    • planning has begun
    • map making is underway
    • the fundraiser trello is filling up
    • Player made dungeons are coming along great!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 2, 2018 Head Meeting Notes

  • New Mod Candidates
    • one candidate has been put forward, leaving them up for a bit for staff comment before voting.
  • Discussed 3 lobby suggestion box items and responded here
  • [Redacted] discussions and progress updates on two events planned for the near(ish) future.
  • Discussion regarding the next fundraiser.
    • A wild map has been spotted! Need to check in with the creator to see if theyre making changes.
    • Discussion of theme and spawn ideas
    • Discussion of gameplay options
    • Player made dungeons are coming along great!! MORE ARE NEEDED :nomnomnom:
Edited by Silversunset01
troop is a poop and pointed out a typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×