[Forum Game] Word Associaton

kittypuppet

Sean Connery.

CONTEXT:

Alex Trebek: [ he moves along ] Burt Reynolds..? Where -- where is Burt Reynolds? Burt Reynolds' podium just vanished! 

Sean Connery: He was never here, Trebek! 

Alex Trebek: Yes, he was! 

Sean Connery: No, he wasn't! 

Alex Trebek: Yes, he was! But let's just see what you wrote. [ Connery's screen reveals what looks like "101SSSB" ] Wow! That IS a nonsense word! Judges? Yes! Yes, the judges agree! Fantastic work, Mr. Connery! I'm so very happy in this moment. 

Sean Connery: Well... I thought you could use a friend. 

Alex Trebek: [ he nods humbly ] Thank you. Thank you, Sean. [ he pats Connery's hand ] 

Sean Connery: You're welcome. 

Alex Trebek: ... Let's see what my "friend", Sean, wagered. 

[ lower half of screen reveals a drawing of Trebek's grave, Connery, and a piece of poop surrounded by flies ] 

08vjeopardy8.jpg

Alex Trebek: If I'm looking at that correctly, that's you, I take it, defecating on my grave. 

Sean Connery: It was right after I had sex with your MOTHER, Trebek! 

Alex Trebek: Okay, that's it! Show's over, good night! 

[ Burt Reynolds re-enters, wearing a pair of Hulk hands like boxing gloves and making for Trebek ] 

Burt Reynolds: Come on! I got some Hulk hands! 

[ fade ] 

Edited by Difficult1

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Connery.

CONTEXT:

Alex Trebek: [ he moves along ] Burt Reynolds..? Where -- where is Burt Reynolds? Burt Reynolds' podium just vanished! 

Sean Connery: He was never here, Trebek! 

Sean Connery: No, he wasn't! 

Alex Trebek: Yes, he was! But let's just see what you wrote. [ Connery's screen reveals what looks like "101SSSB" ] Wow! That IS a nonsense word! Judges? Yes! Yes, the judges agree! Fantastic work, Mr. Connery! I'm so very happy in this moment. 

Sean Connery: Well... I thought you could use a friend. 

Alex Trebek: [ he nods humbly ] Thank you. Thank you, Sean. [ he pats Connery's hand ] 

[ lower half of screen reveals a drawing of Trebek's grave, Connery, and a piece of poop surrounded by flies ] 

08vjeopardy8.jpg

Alex Trebek: If I'm looking at that correctly, that's you, I take it, defecating on my grave. 

Sean Connery: It was right after I had sex with your MOTHER, Trebek! 

[ Burt Reynolds re-enters, wearing a pair of Hulk hands like boxing gloves and making for Trebek ] 

[ fade ] 

Sean Connery: He wash never here, Trebek! 

Sean Connery: No, he washn't! 

Sean Connery: Well... I thought you could ushe a friend. 

08vjeopardy8.jpg

Sean Connery: It wash right after I had shex with your MOTHER, Trebek! 

[ fade ] 

****FIXED

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...