Silversunset01

Staff Inactivity Notices

Out for a few weeks starting 12/18, returning in time for new P rev.  Will likely check into communication channels (discord etc.) even if sparsely, but I am unlikely to log into the servers while I am out.

I'll be out of town Jan 14th -19th.  Schmoozing with Bigwigs, wishin I was mining...

I have to fly to New Zealand on the 5th due to my grandfathers terminal diagnosis, I'll be back on the 11th. I'm also back at university now so although I won't be offline and inactive, I won't be as active as I was over my recent break ?

having some irl/emotional trouble

expect me to be scarce until summer arrives (may 11th) while i try and get my shit together for the end of the semester/finals, other than saturday events and wednesday wb changeovers

Out of town April 27th through May 4th for family stuff. 

(this is backdated since my two day-away turned into a full week and I didn't have access to the forums while I was gone)

i'm traveling again for work and may be a bit sparse for the next couple weeks until we settle on a realistic schedule that doesn't involve me traversing the continent every week.

Activity will be sporadic for the next few weeks due to severe illness death in the family. 
Edit: just updating to say its going to be a bit rough for the next couple weeks while we deal with things.

Edited by Silversunset01
  • Like 1

Away from May 31 to June 5.  Will likely check in on discord but will otherwise not be in game.

EDIT: Reporting in.

Edited by buzzie71

I don't recall if I made a "I'm taking a 1 million year break post" but from here on out, esp with the update, my activity should start to pick up a bit till the fall semester arrives (Aug 19 onward)