Barlimore

Planned Inactivity

190 posts in this topic

I'll be away from minecraft for a week and a half starting today. I am without a computer. Still available via Skype/Discord/Slack and the forums.

Hey guys! I will be officially in Japan from 15 October to 02 November. I will have a little laptop with me most likely so I may be on sporadically if I have free time in the evenings but otherwise I will be not on :) Doing this now otherwise I will probably forget haha.

I'll be out of the country from late May to late June. I'll be looking to get mod training once I return. Sorry for the delay >_<

Once again. I will need to be inactive. Current schedule for the move is Saturday May 27th. Friday night is a maybe depending on when the computers get packed. Since Monday is a holiday we may not be able to get internet hooked up at new place until Tuesday.  So to be safe I will say little to no access to the game from May 26-30. After this things should calm down ::fingers crossed::

I'll be away on the European continent for a week starting tomorrow.

I will be out of town till Monday, June 5th.  I will have access to a computer so I'll hopefully hop on when I have time!

Hellooooo. I'm making another post to say I'm currently inactive this week and next week. I'll still be on but not as much due to study and exams :sad:

I'm off on two weeks of travel. Either I'll not be around at all, or my activity is going to spike! 

I'll be away June 15 through the 18th for a trip back home. Lsit me as gone, hut I may log on once or twice if I can. 

Going to be out of town from the 18th to the 21st.  Expecting to still be on the subreddit and forums and maybe discord, but not in-game.

I'm going to be out of town from Thursday, June 15th, to Sunday, June 18th. Will definitely still be active in Discord and on Forums, but probably only at night.

Y'all may have noticed my decreased activity. It'll remain infrequent for a few weeks as I have several work projects with deadlines in the next few weeks.

It's moving time!  So Comcast shut off my internet early (booo) but I will be moving to Austin next Friday!  I will be back the first week of July.  😁😁

(Get ready Toothless!!)

The next few days I'll be less active due to visiting family.

I will be gone starting 6/22 and be back some time late next week.